Dermasolve Eczema Shampoo
This gentle formula protects the skins moisture barrier and nourishes your skin. Most eczema shampoos use foaming detergents to clean the skin. Dermasolve Eczema Shampoo cleans without stripping the skin of its natural oils using a creamy lotion that produces little foam. For suffers of eczema the addition of 2% colloidal oatmeal as a skin protectant will lock in moisture and prevent dryness so your scalp will remain flake and itch free. Dermasolve uses proprietary Ovasome Technology as a natural source to provide the skin with the vitamins, minerals and proteins that will soothe, moisturize and protect, to maintain healthy-looking hair and skin.
- Gently cleanses eczema prone skin so that your scalp will be flake and itch free.
- Formulated with 2% Colloidal Oatmeal to treat, protect and prevent dry itchy scalp. Dermasolve Eczema Shampoo will hydrate, repair, restore and reduce redness so you can experience smooth calm skin again.
- Ovasome Technology provides your skin with over 70 vitamins, minerals and proteins naturally sourced from eggs. The egg protein will provide long lasting moisture while the vitamins and minerals found in the yolk will nourish your skin with a bounty of essential nutrients. This technology is proprietary and exclusive to Dermasolve.
- For all types of hair. Low foaming cream-based formula gently cleans, moisturizes and conditions. Won’t dry out your hair.
- For daily maintenance of eczema prone skin use Dermasolve Eczema Cream after showering
- No Steroids, dyes, parabens or SLS. Guaranteed results.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
1. For best results use Dermasolve Eczema Shampoo daily or as often as possible.
2. Use Dermasolve Eczema Cream to spot treat problem areas on the scalp, around the hairline or around the ears.
The cream and shampoo are formulated for daily use. Even if you don’t have eczema symptoms you can continue to use the products daily to prevent them. The cream can be applied to the skin and left on without washing off.
Everyone’s skin is different. If you don’t shampoo your hair every day you need to figure out what daily routine works for you. The more often you can use the products in the beginning, the faster you will see results.
If you have sensitive skin, we recommend you do a patch test on a small area of skin before fully using the products. Dermasolve is very gentle, but may not be for everyone.
For some people results will be seen quickly. For others it may take some time. Many people have suffered for years with their conditions. You shouldn’t expect miracles overnight. Be patient and consistent with use.
SIZE: 8oz / 240ml
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: 2% Colloidal Oatmeal
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil), Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth 20, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Whole Egg Powder, Polyquaternium-7, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Triethanolamine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin and Phenoxyethanol.
About Dermasolve's Creator
Mike Marenick began formulating skin care products over a decade ago based on a need to solve his mother’s life long battle with the skin condition called psoriasis. Over the years Marenick has continued to be an innovator in skin care using Ovasome Technology™ .
Marenick has appeared on Home Shopping Network and The Shopping Channel of Canada having numerous sell out shows. He was featured in two national infomercials about his skin care technology. Mike has also been an expert guest on Healthy Talk Radio for a national show hosted by Dr. Julian Whitaker. To date his products have been seen on ABC, FOX, CNBC, and CBS. They have also appeared in over 300 national and international publications including; Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Allure, Newsweek, Family Circle, Marie Claire, Redbook, Men’s Journal, Rolling Stone,
Guranteed Safe and Secure Checkout!
*Free Shipping for US Customers Only