For continuous relief of dryness, flaking, irritation, itching, scaling and redness due to psoriasis, eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, and dandruff. This medicated cream is non-greasy, fragrance free and steroid free. Safe for use anywhere on the body (including the face). Dr. Recommended.
Size 4oz Jar
- Reviews (13)
1. Apply Dermasolve Cream 3-4 times Daily.
2. When showering use Dermasolve Bodywash in the problem areas. Let the Bodywash sit on the skin for 1-2 minutes if possible.
3. Continue using Dermasolve Cream and Bodywash Daily until your condition improves.
4. User Dermasolve Cream as a daily moisturizer to maintain your healthy looking skin.
Note: The cream is very thick so that it will moisturize and create a protective barrier. If you are applying to your face you may want to use some water to thin it out slightly.
Apply Dermasolve Scalp Oil Nightly and shampoo out in the morning with Dermasolve Shampoo.
Apply Dermasolve Treatment Cream nightly and shampoo out in the morning with Dermasolve Shampoo.
Alternate Dermasolve Scalp Oil and Treatment Cream each night and shampoo out in the morning with Dermasolve Shampoo.
Since there is no cure for psoriasis you should continue to use the oil and cream once or twice a week to maintain a healthy looking scalp.
- Stops intense itching, scaling, flaking and redness
- Helps heal the skin
- provides nourishment for the skin
- Softens and moisturizes skin
- Helps prevent symptoms from reocurring
- Immediate & continuous relief
- Doctor recommended
- Irritation free
Active Ingredient 1.8% Salicylic Acid
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-4 Olivate, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Olivate, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Whole Egg, Methylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Red No.4, Yellow No. 5